[time-nuts] HP 10811A vs 10811-60111

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Sat Apr 23 18:10:14 EDT 2005

Had wrote:

> David,
>
> Take a look at this page:
> http://www.febo.com/time-freq/hardware/HP10811-Specs.pdf
>
> Had, K7MLR

Thanks, I had finally found that.

Section 6 clearly shows the performance of the 10811-60111 and comparing
it with the specs for the HP 10811A it is clear an 10811-60111 only has
to meet a stability over 1 second of < 10^-11, whereas the 10811A has to
meet a stability reqirement that is twice as stringent, and has to meet
lots of other specifications too, none of which the 10811-60111 has to
meet.