[time-nuts] Electric Pendulum Clocks

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Apr 25 17:16:47 EDT 2005

Hi David:

The following web page is highley recomended if you're into precision
pendulum clocks.  It's titled Electric CLocks to differentiate from
spring wound clocks.  By all means get the latest Macromedia Shockwave
player and spend some time viewing the animations with the sound turned
on.  In most cases the pendulum must swing for a number of seconds
before the electric circuit is actuated and gives it a "kick".

http://mypage.bluewin.ch/electric-clocks/

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke