[time-nuts] rubidium standard caveats?

Geoff Horner geoff_h at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 16 06:01:52 EDT 2005

Chris,

Frequency Electronics Inc (FEI) didn't answer any of my requests for
technical information. I tried a number of different offices. I would check
first, what technical info is available on any unit you bid on.

 I did achieve what I wanted with some excellent help from some members of
this group on the FEI unit I bought from e-bay.

Regards

Geoff