[time-nuts] Low cost synchronization

Mike Ciholas mikec at ciholas.com
Thu Aug 18 23:32:25 EDT 2005

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005, Bill Hawkins wrote:

> So, does it have to handle leap seconds?

Hmnm, interesting question.  Obviously if we track WWVB, it can.
The important part is that the units stay synchronized.  So if
all of them miss the leap second, that is okay.  This would be
the case if we had only an internal reference.  Absolute accuracy
is not an issue.

--
Mike Ciholas                            (812) 476-2721 x101
CIHOLAS Enterprises                     (812) 476-2881 fax
255 S. Garvin St, Suite B               mikec at ciholas.com
Evansville, IN 47713                    http://www.ciholas.com