[time-nuts] M100 hookup information

Brian Kirby kirbybq at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 20 10:57:09 EDT 2005

On my FRK-L I have a LAMP monitor , its at 7.5 volts and a XTAL voltage
and its at 7 volts.

The lamp voltage will stay about the same, but it will slowly change
over its life, a big change signals the lamp is open.  The FRK-L manual
shows the normal range is 6 to 12 volts, and 3 volts is a inop lamp.

The XTAL voltage is the phase lock voltage, its usually adjusted for the
center of its sweep range.  On the FRK-L the range is 0.6 to 17 volts.