[time-nuts] Strange effect with C-Field change

Doug Hogarth doug at niceties.com
Thu Mar 24 17:21:04 EST 2005

I don't know your particular GPS, but sure looks to me like GPS lost lock
(started drifting), then somehow got bad lock twice, before finally getting
proper lock.  So I'd study GPS antenna/cable and receiver settings.
Consider adding logging of some GPS status, or at least try to enable
setting for "0D" (one satellite mode) and/or disabling the 1PPS when outside
RAIM limits.

I can't imagine the cesium somehow "knowing" how to get back in phase like
that...