[time-nuts] Museum of HP Clocks

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Mar 6 23:12:24 EST 2005

Hi Tom:

The initial wording about HP bothers me.  I worked at HP during the
split.  The HP name went to the Computer & Imaging part of the company
because they needed the brand recognition much more than the instrument
customers.  The company now called Agilent is really the instrument
company founded by Dave and Bill.

Another possible grouping might be:

Frequency Standard Oscillators
    Crystal 100 through 107
    Rubidium 5065
    Cesium 5060, 50601, 5062, 5071

Clocks  113 115 K21-5321A, etc.
    Maybe clocks are primarily clocks and not oscillators with a clock
face nor are they part of  a time transfer equipment.

Time Transfer
    WWV   114 (goes with the 120 scope and an HF receiver)
    WWVB   117
    GPS 58???

Have Fun,

Brooke