[time-nuts] Museum of HP Clocks

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Mar 7 11:33:42 EST 2005

Hi:

After sleeping on it I think what I'm getting at is that the company now
called HP has nothing to do with the company that built the Clocks and
Time & Frequency equipment that Tom has posted.  I have had emails from
people who were trying to contact the new HP with questions about test
equipment because they did not know that the test equipment was made by
a company now called Agilent.  The tech support people at the new HP
don't know about Agilent.  Agilent continues to have a Time and
Frequency operation in Santa Clara, California.

Have Fun,

Brooke