[time-nuts] Looking for HPIB commands for 5370A

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Mar 10 18:29:52 EST 2005

Hi Carl --

I have the book for the 5370B; not sure what differences there might be
in the command set between the A and B models (I suspect not much).

If you happen to be running Linux, I have a program written to do time
interval work with the 5370 (written in Perl and using the linux-gpib
library and drivers).

John
----