[time-nuts] manuals

steve-krull at cox.net steve-krull at cox.net
Fri Mar 10 09:52:13 EST 2006

Tom,

Got to http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/08565-90014.pdf and you can download the ops & service manual for the 8565A. It starts out with the installation notes for an attenuator upgrade, but scroll down in the file and you'll find the ops and service info.
The ops and service manual is downloadable at http://www.gamearchive.com/General/Test_Equipment/

I have a couple of 1240's and a 1241, but no probes.

Steve