[time-nuts] E1938A oscillator pinning

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Tue Aug 28 00:24:18 EDT 2007

I have sent all my E1938A documentation to Brooke Clarke.
He will be posting it.

Regarding pinout:  I sent him a really definitive pinout
diagram consisting of a photograph of the top and bottom
of the board with red arrows pointing to pins and giving the
functions.  This is totally idiot proof.  Due to various
shenanigans with mounting connectors on the wrong side of
the board, and using special connectors, etc., there is
some chance of getting the numbering wrong.  I think
you should only go by the photographs with the circles
and arrows (this is reminding me of the lyrics to
"Alice's Restaurant" about the "27 8x10 color glossy photos
with circles and arrows" etc).

Rick N6RK