[time-nuts] HP E1938 Web Page

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 18:28:01 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/28/2007 15:06:22 Pacific Daylight Time, rexa at sonic.net
writes:

>PDF  is ok, but hard to modify without spending money (like to split  a
>schematic between multiple 8.5 x 11 pages for  printing.)

Orcad generates great schematics in PDF with Acrobat when set to 300 or
better 600dpi. Best printed out on 11x17 on an HP 8500 in color which are
available for around $300 used here...

I hear there is a public-domain PDF writer for windows that's even better
than Acrobat.

JPG can be set to be losless, it's supported by the standard, but I agree
GIF or TIFF is better.

The biggest advantage to JPG and PDF is that everyone around the world can
view the files without having to install a special viewer, use a special OS, or
 printer driver etc...

bye,
Said