[time-nuts] Thunderbolt GPSDO

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Tue Feb 13 07:31:59 EST 2007

Re the dc requirements for this-
 I suspect the -12 is only used for the RS232 interface and 25 mA
(from the datasheet) seems on the high side for that? 10 mA sounds
much more likely (as per the manual).
As well,  the manual figure of 750mA for the +12 seems more likely
than the datasheet figure of 25 mA -although it's may be worst case.
(oven startup?) The 300/400 mA figures for the +5 rail are both
believeable, but again, 400 mA seems more likely.
Can anyone confirm/deny?

DaveB, NZ