[time-nuts] Thunderbolt - Hardware Versions - Performance &Differeneces

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Feb 15 13:28:17 EST 2007

I think a lot of the people on the list are just looking for a good deal on
a spare GPS clock.  That's my situation, anyway... I'd buy one at $250,
maybe a couple at $200 each just for the heck of it, but at more than $250 I
wouldn't bother with any.  Hopefully the seller doesn't think he has a
captive/desperate market.

And you're right, it would be a good idea to make sure that these units
actually work before getting too excited...

-- john, KE5FX