[time-nuts] Thunderbolt - Hardware Versions -PerformanceDifferneces

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Thu Feb 15 13:47:01 EST 2007

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm willing to wait a while (a long
while) if it means we could get them for around $100. I have no actual
current need for one, I mostly just wanted one (or more if the price is
right) just to tinker with and see how it compares. If he isn't willing to
come down on his current price then that is his loss, I could pass on this
deal and not loose any sleep over it. The great thing about the cellular
industry is they are constantly upgrading their hardware so something else
will inevitably come along. :)

Yes, I agree too that a few units should ship initially to someone to test
out and verify they are working and not fried or damaged.

Who knows, maybe after he is not able to sell any more at the current
premium price, he would be more willing to just dump the entire surplus
cheap to one buyer. I can take freight delivery at the office (Houston, TX),
store them in the warehouse, test, and re-ship them out via UPS or USPS.
Someone in Arizona would probably be the most ideal, as it would be out of
state (no sales tax) but not far to ship.

Jason