[time-nuts] Thunderbolt - Hardware Versions - Performance & Differenences

TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:04:46 EST 2007

Take note that it is a very short auction-- 3 day.  I would interpret this
as the seller trying to do a quick test of the waters--possible nervousness.
Note, no minimum bid yet.  I still contend there is no market for these
items at this price. Only people who don't follow this group will be the
ones who rush in.  Beleive me I even felt it and I have zero need for one --
just a curiousity.

The same thing is happening, as I'm sure NUTS in this group have noticed,
with the Symmetricom Smartsplitters on ebay.  The vendor most likely has
dozens  if not hundreds of these, they started out selling for high prices
and if it wasn't for one buyer who keeps jacking up the bids on virtually
every one so far ( I think this is illegal, I'm supprised no one has
reported him to ebay yet) the price would be alot lower. It's been as high
as $130 and now it isn't for the one shiller, the price would be in the
$20-30 range.  Unless of course he is a legitimate buyer, the he can
keep'em!  But if ebay gets wind of it, the vendor and he will have a LONG
discussion.