[time-nuts] Thunderbolt - Shipping Outside the USA

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Fri Feb 16 12:24:01 EST 2007

Peter (and others),

I talked to my guy about shipping UPS internationally. The UPS Expedited
service (cheapest they offer) is one to three days but the rates are
obscene! You can figure about 25% off the book rate for the discount he
gets, but you still have to add in the fuel surcharge and such.

However, USPS rates are a LOT cheaper (1/2 to 1/4) for the airmail parcel,
it just takes a little longer (I don't think anyone would want surface
parcel). So I think USPS would be the way to go.

And don't forget about any tax / duties / customs fees that you guys would
have to pay (though I think anyone here would be willing to list a low value
& as a gift to help minimize those costs).

Jason