[time-nuts] Thunderbolt - Shipping Outside the USA

TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:46:35 EST 2007

> have to pay (though I think anyone here would be willing to list a low
> value
> & as a gift to help minimize those costs).

The problem is that if your sending that many at once, customs will get
suspicious about the cost AND do you really want to send that many without
being properly insured .  If you send one at a time, I imagine that's a lot
of paperwork that somebody is going to spend a lot of time filling out.
Best to keep it on the up and up.  Hopefully the price of the item will be
low enough that it will offset the price of proper shipping.  Another reason
for holding out for a lower price.