[time-nuts] Fine print on HP 5334B

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Fri Feb 23 21:52:12 EST 2007

Didier, thanks a lot for the manuals.

I just tried some of the performance tests on my 5370A and I'm not getting
what the manual says. Starting with the initial tests in Table 4-1, I'm good
until Step 13. Instead of 100nS, I read 10nS all the way through Step 17.
Pressing COMPLMNT shows -90nS. Steps 18 and 19 are ok. Step 20 shows 10nS
again. I haven't done Steps 21-23 yet.

I also performed the Accuracy test shown in the errata. I'm within .002Hz,
so that is in spec.

Can anyone suggest what I should do next?

Thanks.