[time-nuts] GPSDO Comparison - Never Happened?

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sat Sep 1 12:08:41 EDT 2007

> I remember a while back a discussion about people contributing their various
> GPSDOs to someone who could do some proper (and hopefully unbiased) tests
> and comparisons. Did I totally miss out, or did the idea just die?

Quite a few people responded and have sent me GPSDO
already. What I haven't done is finished testing all those
that I planned and put the results into a summary web page.

> The reason I mention this is I recently had to move my office for a few
> months and I don't have any GPS access, hence all my GPSDOs' and accessories
> are sitting in storage until I move back.

Ah ha, they might as well join the lot here then. Send me
email offline about loan logistics.

> I think it would be really interesting to see how some of the various
> products compare (that's assuming someone like Tom doesn't already own every
> last time piece known to man - yet). :)
>
> Jason

I'm currently going through the large group-buy batch of
Trimble Thunderbolts but I have time&space for a few more
now that summer is over.

/tvb