[time-nuts] wtb: datum gps reciever or equivalent

Don Wisdom donw at engineeringinc.com
Mon Sep 10 05:03:30 EDT 2007

Hi,
Im fairly new here.  I am looking for a GPS timing reciever like a older
datum gps reciever with antenna etc (or the equivalent)  It needs to be rack
mountable in a 19" rack.  I would like the capability of having the high
stability output for when I start playing with more time things.  I am
working on a project that I need to be able to have precise timing available
thru RS232 for a unix machine.   E-mail me off list
donw_ at _engineeringinc_._com (remove underscores)
Thank You,
--Don