[time-nuts] Prologix and Windows 98SE

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Thu Sep 20 12:21:18 EDT 2007

Bill,

> I next tried "EZGPIB" and it reports
> "No Prologix found"

I have had a similar feed back from a different W98 user before. It
seems that W98 is that different in lots of aspects from later Windows
versions that I fear a "one size fits all" solution will be hard to
find, at least if USB and stuff like this is concerned.

Sorry for the pessimistic approach, I wish I had been able to tell you
something more encouraging!

73s and my best regards
Ulrich, DF6JB