[time-nuts] softmark-usb-gpib

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Thu Sep 20 19:59:21 EDT 2007

If you run a development system like Visual Basic 6.0, you can see the
controls that are available in an OCX file very easily. It does not tell you
what they do, but with any luck, it should not be too hard to figure out if
the names are explicit enough.

Since I do not have a Softmark adapter, and have no intention of buying one,
I do not have the ocx, and therefore I am unable to help you unfortunately.

I second the recommendation of buying the Prologix. It works well and is
very well supported, by its designer and by several open source programmers.
Links are on the Prologix web site.

Didier