[time-nuts] using Fury GPSDO with Rb

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 01:57:48 EDT 2008

Hello Scott,

this means the gain is set too high so that there is not enough phase  margin.

You can try to set the serv:dacgain lower, and serv:efcs / serv:phaseco
lower.

Contrary to OCXO's, Rb's are quite stable so they don't need strong  control,
they just need a gentle nudge, so you can try starting with low  numbers.

Let me know if that works,
bye,
Said

In a message dated 4/8/2008 21:31:50 Pacific Daylight Time, smace at intt.net