[time-nuts] Frequency reference

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Thu Apr 17 11:20:25 EDT 2008

David C. Partridge wrote:

>Give me time (accurate time of course) - we all have to start with one
>standard.
>
>Seriously though, if I've got that sort of budget, can I do better than a
>thunderbolt?

For £150 total, say $300 US, I don't think so, but what do others think?

You will need to add for distribution to more than one destination.  You
can get an Rb brick for that kind of money also, but then you will have
the nagging doubt that it needs calibrating against something absolute.
The gps units have that done for you courtesy of the tax payer's dollars
( sorry, it's that time of year!)
dr