[time-nuts] Ovenaire OSC 49-61C

Geoff Blake geoff at palaemon.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 06:43:03 EST 2008

Hi,

I know this has been asked before - but I haven't found an answer
in the archives.

Has anybody a spec on an Ovenaire OSC 49-61C, ex HP 8568A.

Although I haven't yet, I should be able to determine the pin-out
from the service manual also the rudiments of the performance
spec.

However, I would like to corroborate that info if possible and
also the supply voltages.

Thanks

Geoff
--
    Geoff Blake G8GNZ      located  near  Chelmsford,  Essex,  U.K.
    Please reply to:      geoff(at)palaemon(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk

    Please  avoid  sending  me  Word  or  PowerPoint  attachments.
    See    <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

    This  E-mail  and any  attachment(s) are strictly  confidential
    and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the
    intended recipient please notify <postmaster(at)palaemon.co.uk>
    and the sender by return and permanently delete the message.

    You may not disclose, forward or copy this E-mail or any of its
    attachments to any third party without the prior consent of the
    sender.