[time-nuts] Rb references for audiophiles?

wje wje at quackers.net
Sat Jul 5 08:31:08 EDT 2008

Here's a site that has some interesting analyses of some of the various
topics covered in this wonderful thread:

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/audio/Analog.html

In particular, the advanced topics about halfway down the page have a
detailed analysis of the real impact of skin effect.
It's actually more that I thought it would be. Of course, it's still
insignificant.

Bill Ezell
They said 'Windows or better'
so I used Linux.