[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monitor

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Jul 13 01:24:13 EDT 2008

Firmware version 0.0.4 is usable and has been uploaded, read the details and
download the firmware from my Wiki page:

http://www.ko4bb.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=precision_timing:gps_monitor

Some user interface (to select which information to display) would be nice.
2 lines of 16 characters is definitely a limitation when dealing with so
much information. I am open to suggestions about what you guys think would
be the most useful information to display. A few LEDs would not be out of
the question. The processor has 17 available IO pins, the LCD uses 7 and the
serial port uses 2, so at the moment, there are 8 left.

I will probably make a NMEA version at some point, for non-Trimble GPS.

Didier KO4BB