[time-nuts] Zeeman freq question

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 19 21:33:45 EDT 2008

I noticed that all the Zeeman freqs seem to be specified to 10 Hz resolution.  Were the systems designed with the c-field set to make this happen or are more precise values available?  It seems that such an important value would be specifed with greater precision.  I have my FEI-5650A program set up to generate these standard Zeeman values.  I can get 0.01 Hz resolution if more accurate values are available...