[time-nuts] How to get 32.768KHz from 10MHz.

Max Skop mskop at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 23 10:09:29 EDT 2008

How does one get a 32.768KHz signal from our 10MHz reference.
There does not appear to be a nice divide ratio to do this.
With a locked 32.768KHz signal one could lock the oscillator of  any of the cheap (low cost) LCD clocks that are available with nice big digits, temperature sensors and calendars, etc.
Any suggestions on how to do it??

Regards
Max

ps. I got sucked in good. Six months ago all I had was an HP 10811 and now I have another crystal oscillator, two rubidiums and a Trimble GPS.