[time-nuts] PCB for frequency dividers

Don Garlick don at k7tsv.com
Fri Jul 25 11:00:18 EDT 2008

It can be about matched at www.sunstone.com

Current Quote for 4-Layer Quickturn Boards

http://www.sunstone.com/images/Question.gif
<javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl00$ctl00$cphSite$cphLayout$cphMain$lbUplo
ad','')> Upload Files |  Print this Quote Print this Quote

Build Time:
3 days
	Unit Price:
$60.30

Quantity:
10
Total Price:
$603.00

Part Number:  Revision No:

Email this Quote to Someone
Save this Quote

Email Address:
Receive Email

Pricing Matrix

Select an alternative quantity or build time from below to change your
quote.

Change To Lot Pricing

Quantity
3 days