[time-nuts] LPRO 101 ADJUSTMENT

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 19:08:49 EDT 2008

Hi Jeff,
if you read the manual you will see (there is a partial circuit
diagram) that the external voltage trim is added
to the voltage on the internal trim-pot, so both adjustments have the
same effect.
I was thinking of using an 8bit DAC to put a very small correcting
voltage on the electrical input while
I use the internal pot to adjust it centre scale or if it runs off
scale. That way I can get microhertz steps
of adjustment from an external circuit without an extreme stability DAC.
cheers, Neville Michie