[time-nuts] Luis Cupido's Ref Lock and TAPR kit out ofstock/availability. Anybody have one I can buy from them orknow of replacement?

Doug G4DZU doug.parker at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 26 03:16:48 EDT 2008

Hi Ross,

Take a look on Darrell VE1ALQ's site http://www.ve1alq.com/

He does bult and tested boards

73s
Doug
G4DZU

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com]On
Behalf Of Ross T61AA
Sent: 26 June 2008 07:57
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [time-nuts] Luis Cupido's Ref Lock and TAPR kit out
ofstock/availability. Anybody have one I can buy from them orknow of
replacement?

Dear All,

I am in need of one of Luis Cupido's Reflock II boards built or
complete kit. I am running 2m and 70cm EME from Helmand, Afghanistan
and need to get my PLL Rx/Tx GPS locked. I have the GPSDO with an
output of highly stable 10MHz and 1 second pulses.

1. Does anybody have a TAPR REFLOCK II kit or built board they can
sell to me and post to an APO (US) or BFPO(UK) here in Helmand?

2. Does anybody know of a suitable replacement kit/board that is
similar?

3. Does anybody else have a suitable board for the PLL on an
IC-706MkIIg.

I would build if I could but there are absolutely no components here
in Helmand and therefore would need a complete kit or a built board.

Thanks and 73

Ross
T61AA(@amsat.org)