[time-nuts] Make your own functional equivalent to a Huntron Tracker

Jeroen Bastemeijer j.bastemeijer at tudelft.nl
Fri Nov 28 16:23:51 UTC 2008

Hi John, and others,

That is a nice compilation!

There is one thing all the testers have in common: They use a mains
transformer to generate the AC-voltage (signal source). To make a more
versatile unit I would suggest to use a small audio-transformer and use
a lab-sinewave generator as signal source.

This makes it possible to perform measurements at different frequencies.
This could be handy when measuring circuits with coils and/or small
capacitors.

Good luck to all the builders and experimenters.

Best regards, Jeroen