[time-nuts] TBolt Monitor

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Mon Oct 6 03:11:45 UTC 2008

Neville,

That can be arranged. To make that pulse precisely synchronous with the 1PPS
pulse, a single D flip-flop will be required in addition to the circuit
published on the Tbolt Monitor page.

I may even use the GPS offset to make the pulse synchronous with UTC...

Unlike the PPS pulse (which is very narrow), the PPM pulse will be several
hundred milliseconds so that it could drive an LED directly and be visible.

Remind me of it when the board becomes available.

Didier KO4BB