[time-nuts] problem with Efratom FRS-C from eBay

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 23:24:01 UTC 2008

For the record, security at this place hasn't improved much since then.  In
three years working there I was never stopped a single time, no matter how
many hard drives or computers I carried in and out of buildings and between
sides of the security fence. I heard about ONE guy that got searched and
they blamed it on his red badge (foreign national, in this case from
Canada).  Heads rolled over that one.  National security is nowhere near as
important to that place as is being politically correct.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.  I don't know how I can return this if
it falls under ITAR or other export control regulations.  We'll see.

-Bob ( in Los Alamos!)