[time-nuts] Austron 2100 Loran-C Frequency and Timing Receiver

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Oct 18 03:04:13 UTC 2008

The difference is much greater than that.  The 2100F has a large
number of chips that aren't populated, that are in the 2100T.  Also,
the 2100T has its front end filters graded for delay times.  There
are a few more buttons on the front panel of the 2100T than are on
the 2100F.

The CPU board, and the 488 board are the same.  I seem to recall the
ROMS are the same too.

-Chuck Harris