[time-nuts] Question on crystal jumps

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Fri Oct 24 20:25:55 UTC 2008

Thanks, Said.

What seldom happens to my tuning forks is similar to your
brown line, of course.
Do you have date and time of this beatiful jump?
Have you observed, by chance, a negative (restoring) jump at any time after this jump?
(the sense of the latter question is that, if you observed a
restoring jump one would think of metastability (whatever the
triggering cause), if you didn't happen then both of the
possibilities remain open, that is metastability and
permanent modifications in the crystal as pointed out by
Neville).

Antonio I8IOV