[time-nuts] What's the time Mr Wolf...

tomknox at nist.gov tomknox at nist.gov
Thu Oct 30 18:53:42 UTC 2008

Hi Steve;
I think God decides the time the fun parts is watching humans try to
sort it out.
Currently the World has accept a specific number of vibrations
(9,192,631,770) of a Cesium-133 atom to define one second. For the USA
the master clock F1 is in Colorado and although the GPS sat's are
monitored in Colorado their onboard clocks are Checked and corrected
from Texas.
Best Wishes;
Thomas Knox