[time-nuts] R&S XSD-2 - help needed

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 18:23:49 UTC 2009

Do you have a picture of the unit and of the guts? Bert Kehren Miami

In a message dated 4/10/2009 8:17:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ik1odo at spin-it.com writes:

Hello,

I got a broken Rohde&Schwarz XSD-2 crystal oscillator  module, type
283.6010.02 .

By first, has anyone a schematic for  it?

Then, the dewar flask originally containing the oscillator mass is  broken.
Size was (approx) 65 mm internal diameter, 150 mm internal  height.
Who has similar dewars? The volume is close to 0.5 liters, and I  have not
found an useful replacement for common "thermos" flasks of that  size.

Any help appreciated!

73 - Marco IK1ODO /  AI4YF