[time-nuts] Lady Heather Update

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Feb 1 01:10:05 UTC 2009

I'm trying to bring the Win32 version up to date with the graphical version,
but am dealing with a bug that apparently puts the Thunderbolt into some
kind of mode where it returns junk data over the serial line.  My Win32
build runs for a minute or so, draws some graphs that don't make sense, and
then I have to go into TBoltMon.exe and do a warm reset to make it resume
sending normal serial updates.

Is this basically what the DOS version normally looks like (attached),
obvious errors aside?

-- john, KE5FX