[time-nuts] LPRO and switching power supply?

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Wed Feb 4 10:32:25 UTC 2009

Dan,

I run the LPRO (as well as an FRK-L) from an 24 V / 25 W closed frame
switched power supply from Mean Well like

http://www.meanwell.com/search/ned-100/NED-100-catalog.pdf

without any problems. Please note that it does not necessarily mean that
the output signal may not be even a bit "cleaner" with an analogue
supply but I find no general problems with it.

73s and my best regards
Ulrich, DF6JB