[time-nuts] DIY Frequency extension for HP Agilent 53181A, 53131A or 53181A

Max Skop mskop at bigpond.net.au
Sun Feb 15 01:07:42 UTC 2009

Hi Samuel and all,
Welcome to the group.
I also have a 53131A and would welcome any way to enhance or upgrade the
performance of this instrument. Please count me in on clone option parts.
As can be seen from the picure of the 3Ghz option there is nothing special
in its construction.  Just four stages of amplification and a divider. Only
need to ID the parts to copy and determine the pinout of the connector.  The
mounting holes would also have to be accurately positioned.
Max