[time-nuts] Lady Heather display is GREAT!!!

d.seiter at comcast.net d.seiter at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 21:22:42 UTC 2009

Hi Mark-

I hope your right!   The thing is that this Tbolt has always behaved itself w/ the indoor antenna and has never taken long to stablize.  When it stops raining, I'll stick it outside and see what happens.  I really need to put in a feed through to the roof because my Z3801A is struggling with an indoor antenna too; but the roof needs to get replaced first...

-Dave