[time-nuts] Best GPS timing

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 05:20:26 UTC 2009

FYI: here is an older timing brochure from Motorola stating 2ns rms
performance for the M12+:

bye,
Said

In a message dated 2/17/2009 18:04:41 Pacific Standard Time,
SAIDJACK at aol.com writes:

Hi,

in the previous edition of the magazine GPS WORLD there is a  GPS receiver
survey, in the table they state 3ns rms timing, but  there is no clear
definition
what the measurement details  are.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 2/17/2009 15:51:15  Pacific Standard Time,
bg at lysator.liu.se writes:

>  Hi  there,
>
> I did see that in the recent GPS World  receiver survey,  but Javad for
> example only claims 3ns rms   accuracy...

Where do Javad claim 3ns   accuracy?