[time-nuts] WWVB Wall and Travel Clocks On Sale

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Feb 23 20:12:20 UTC 2009

Hi Ed:

Yes, the one shown on Tom's web page:
http://leapsecond.com/pages/sony-wwvb/
uses two 60 kHz crystals in the filter rather than the single crystal like in
the C-max CMMR-6P-60 (Digi-Key p/n:  561-1014-ND) that uses a single crystal.
C-Max is the new name for Temic that made the chip in Tom's clock.

http://www.prc68.com/I/Loop.shtml#CMMR6P60

I connected the CMMR-6P-60 to a couple of AA batteries and it's been blinking
for the last month or two.  But that data is very noisy.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com