[time-nuts] GPS antenna installation problem

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 2 18:18:22 UTC 2009

In my experience high quality electrical tape (ie. 3m Scotch brand tape) will also work okay for securing cables to masts if you cut the tape to length as opposed to stretching it to break it.

High quality UV resistant cable ties are probably a better choice though but be carefull not to over tighten the cable ties.