[time-nuts] pi Day

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 4 08:49:44 UTC 2009

Dave Ackrill skrev:
> Steve Rooke wrote:
>> Don't forget that some countries put the day in front of the month,
>> IE. it's 4th March here right now. This would mean that these days
>> would have to celebrated at different times in different countries.
>
> When do we get to the 14th month?  ;-)

Any year now... :)

I am actually invited to a pi-day party again this year. I just
discovered that I am also invited to a birthday party and also another
friend invided me... if someone only partly invites me to a party I may
have pi invitations on the pi day... or is that only half invitation if
counted in radians? Hmm... seems like non-invitation (opposite direction
of phasors) but that would invert the pi-day to start with...

Cheers,
Magnus