[time-nuts] About HP10544A

Esa Heikkinen scifiscifi at sci.fi
Sat Mar 7 21:46:36 UTC 2009

> Please provide a circuit schematic for your emitter follower buffer.
> Include transistor types and component values as well as power supply
> voltages.

10nF DC-blocks at input and output, 4k7 pullup and 10k pulldown at the
base, 180 ohms pulldown from the emitter, 12V input voltage having some
100n coupling capacitors. BC547 as transistor (should do 250 MHz?).

I built that from schematic of 10 MHz distribution amplifier but with
dirrefent transistor (there was BC849C in the schematic) and without
LC-filters at output.

--
73s!
Esa