[time-nuts] Another use for Thunderbolts

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 03:15:04 UTC 2009

I have a Thunderbolt (that I am using to teach Heather some nifty new tricks) sitting on the floor in the room adjacent to the kitchen.  The temperature has been quite stable here lately and the graph was cruising along at 2 millidegrees per division.
I went to the 'fridge to get a beer.  Came back and noticed that the temperature had plummeted 25+ millidegrees...  hmmm...  gotta try that again.  Drink beer,  get rid of old beer,  go get fresh beer,  come back...  temperature plot plummets again...  repeat  until no more beer.   Reezultz r kwite repeataburpable...  Thunderbolts make great 'fridge door detectors.